- One of the flight attendants was named “Airalee” like “airily.”
- The elderly lady sitting next to me had never heard of “Theology” and no matter how many time I told her I majored in Theology and had graduated, she heard “I majored in Geology and will graduate this year.”
- We spent as much time sitting on the tarmac at various points as we did in the air.
- If you pay for WiFi on a plane you are paying approximately $.50 per minute of enjoyment. A movie costs about $.07 per minute.
- There is a place in Minneapolis that starts serving tacos at 11:00 AM but opens its bar at 8:00 AM.
Other Notes on the Flight
Posted in Travel.